Tuesday 8 July 2008

Tempt Me Tonight by Toni Blake


I am a sucker for childhood sweetheart , i don't know if it was because i was the little fat one in the back of the class or because i never had one but any book featuring them is instantly a TBR .
In fact writing that review i discovered that most of my DIK has sweetheart.

When this one was recommended to me ,i instantly bought it and i do not regret it.

Tempt me tonight is a cute story with a very hot content .

Joe made a mistake 15 years ago when he let is hormone get the better of him and broke Trish heart but he is determined to start again.

I just fell in love with him ,he is so sweet ,even though he is dying for her to accept him ,he let her take her time to come slowly to him .
Some might argue that Trish is a bit hard on him but when you are seventeen and discover that love is not as fun as you think it leave some very painful scars beside i would not have like for her to just take him back without making him work for it !

A very satisfying read so a definite 5/5

5 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I'm just discovering this author myself. I read and loved Letters to a Secret Lover and I have Tempt Me Tonight and Swept Away in the TBR pile.
She's good isn't she?

pidute said...

very !this one really good ,the love scene are not too much they complement the story very nicely .

Kati said...

I tried Letters to a Secret Lover and ended up giving it away. But it seems like everyone is gushing about Toni Blake's stuff. Maybe I need to try this one. I love the Childhood Sweetheart storyline too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this book. I think this is one of my all time fav.'s of Toni Blake's books :o)

SJ said...

I liked Letters to a Secret Lover by this author, so I'll have to keep an eye out for this one.